THE KRY - Discography (MP3) (1992-2015)

Rock / Rock Pop / Melodic Rock / Worship
Canada
* DISCOGRAPHY MP3 320 *

THE KRY - 1992 I'll Find You There

Tracklist:
01. Blind Man (3:55)
02. In Your Eyes (4:19)
03. Let's Stand Together (4:50)
04. I'll Find You There (4:21)
05. Call His Name (4:35)
06. Missing The Party (3:46)
07. Here Goes Nothing Now! (4:02)
08. When You Need Someone (4:53)
09. Wild, Wild World (4:12)
10. Letter Of Love (5:04)
11. Free (3:08)



THE KRY - 1994 You

Tracklist:
01. Can't Stop Thinking About You (3:34)
02. Everywhere (4:12)
03. You're All I Need (4:53)
04. I Keep Running (3:59)
05. Lay Down Your Gods (5:22)
06. Heavenbound Train (5:07)
07. I Know Everything About You (4:18)
08. Jesus is Coming Soon (4:29)
09. Take My Hand (4:49)
10. He Won't Let You Go (4:12)
11. I Believe in You (6:56)



THE KRY - 1995 Unplugged

Tracklist:
01. Empty Heart (3:33)
02. He Won't Let You Go (4:08)
03. Everywhere (4:36)
04. I Can't Stop Thinking About You (4:42)
05. You're All I Need (5:41)
06. Wild, Wild World (4:52)
07. Be Still My Soul (5:05)
08. Lay Down Your Gods (4:57)
09. Little Love (5:02)
10. Jesus is Coming Soon (Soon And Very Soon) Medley (6:42)



THE KRY - 1996 What About Now

Tracklist:
01. Search (2:37)
02. Paradise (4:07)
03. I Believe It (5:20)
04. Time (5:55)
05. Over and Over (3:29)
06. Down at the Cross (5:29)
07. Jason (8:51)
08. After All (4:23)
09. By the Rivers of Babylon (5:03)
10. When You Die (4:43)
11. What About Now (3:31)



THE KRY - 2000 La Compilation

Tracklist:
01. M'en Aller (4:51)
02. Je Ne Peux M'arrêter De Penser À Toi (3:32)
03. Tout T'appartient (4:20)
04. Prends Ma Main (4:50)
05. Paradis (4:08)
06. Il Ne Te Quittera Pas (4:12)
07. Tu Es LÃ (4:43)



THE KRY - 2000 Let Me Say

Tracklist:
01. Let Me Say (4:08)
02. What God Says (4:15)
03. The Law of Love (5:15)
04. Deep & Wide (5:36)
05. Get Away (4:58)
06. You've Got Everything (4:20)
07. Don't Turn Your Back (4:58)
08. Spin (3:45)
09. Cassie's Song (Whatever it Takes) (9:39)



THE KRY - 2002 New York (EP)

Tracklist:
01. Intro (0:59)
02. New York (6:07)
03. Message (9:22)
04. New York (Radio Mix) (4:54)



THE KRY - 2002 Undone

Tracklist:
01. Here (3:20)
02. Maybe (4:10)
03. Only the Love of God (4:01)
04. Beautiful (4:21)
05. My Everything (5:26)
06. Run to You (4:11)
07. Why? (4:27)
08. Spark Up the Flame (5:20)
09. Lead Me On (4:36)
10. All Over Again (6:33)
11. Glorious (6:42)
12. Undone (4:28)



THE KRY - 2004 God Of Infinite Worth

Tracklist:
01. Holy is Your Name (5:08)
02. Be Exalted (4:15)
03. Faithful (4:41)
04. Psalm 23 (4:16)
05. I'll Find You There (4:53)
06. Your Glory Fills the Heavens (5:11)
07. Something About the Way You Love Me (5:15)
08. Jesus Lord of Heaven (4:26)
09. Holiness (3:57)
10. In the Image of Christ (2:38)
11. God of Infinite Worth (4:26)
12. Selah (2:24)
13. No Earthly Song (4:53)



THE KRY - 2007 Peut-Etre

Tracklist:
01. Peut-Etre (4:21)
02. Ici (3:19)
03. Merveilleux (4:31)
04. Seulement L'amour De Dieu (4:01)
05. Tu Es Tout Pour Moi (5:29)
06. Parle-Moi (4:34)
07. Courir Vers Toi (4:13)
08. Souffle Sur Moi (5:34)
09. Tout Recommencer (6:36)
10. Lettre D'amour (5:52)
11. Glorieux (6:32)
12. Sonde-Moi (5:45)



THE KRY - 2008 Let Me Live (Single)

Tracklist:
01. Let Me Live (Full Version) (5:41)
02. Let Me Live (Radio Mix) (4:48)



THE KRY - 2009 You Shine

Tracklist:
01. Help Me Stand (4:41)
02. Can You? (5:16)
03. Nothing in This World (5:19)
04. Reign on (4:12)
05. You Shine (4:45)
06. I Don't Fit in at All (3:45)
07. I'll Stop the World (4:56)
08. Alone (4:35)
09. I Am in Love with You (4:28)
10. There She Goes (5:08)
11. Reach You Where You Are (5:01)



THE KRY - 2015 Let Your Kingdom Come (EP)

Tracklist:
01. I Cried Out (4:28)
02. Brother's Keeper (4:04)
03. Take My Hand (4:41)
04. Great is Your Name (4:03)
05. I Believe it (4:42)
06. Let Your Kingdom Come (5:12)




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario