DANIEL BAND - Discography (MP3) (1982-2001)

Hard Rock
Canada
* DISCOGRAPHY MP3 320 *

DANIEL BAND - 1982 On Rock

Tracklist:
01. He's the Creator 03:53
02. I'm Sorry 04:13
03. You Don't Need the Blues 03:14
04. Free from Sin 03:06
05. Undercover Christian 03:23
06. Two Roads 02:48
07. Never Again 03:58
08. In the Sky 04:09
09. I Like to Rock 03:03
10. Spiritual Game 04:58
11. Somebody Loves You 04:41
12. It All Turns to Rain 04:47 (Bonus Track) *
13. I Give You All 04:21 (Bonus Track) *



DANIEL BAND - 1983 Straight Ahead

Tracklist:
01. Power of Love 03:28
02. You're All I Need 04:22
03. Straight Ahead 03:39
04. Here I Am 03:04
05. T'ank You 05:05
06. Lustful Illusions 04:27
07. Reality 03:09
08. Come into My Life 03:53
09. Comin' Home 04:04
10. In My Mind 04:08
11. Free From Sin (Demo) 04:07 (Bonus Track) *
12. I'm Sorry (Demo) 04:31 (Bonus Track) *



DANIEL BAND - 1984 Run From The Darkness

Tracklist:
01. Don't Give Up 03:51
02. Run from the Darkness 04:44
03. Walk on the Water 03:38
04. Never Gonna Die 03:42
05. Sixteen 03:09
06. Live Connection 02:51
07. Let's Get Ready 04:20
08. Walls 03:54
09. It's Over 04:16
10. My Children 05:17 (Bonus Track) *
11. In the Sky 06:44 (Bonus Track) *



DANIEL BAND - 1986 Rise Up

Tracklist:
01. Bethel 03:05
02. Rise Up 03:51
03. Walk Away 03:50
04. Paradise 04:07
05. Fight Back 04:36
06. Call His Name 03:37
07. Rock You 04:09
08. My Children 05:33
09. Right Heart 03:51
10. That's Alright 04:19 (Bonus Track) *



DANIEL BAND - 1988 Running Out Of Time

Tracklist:
01. Black or White 03:04
02. Sins of the Heart 03:25
03. Hold on 03:21
04. Long Time 05:17
05. Party in Heaven 02:58
06. We Need Love 03:55
07. Greedy Little Hands 03:52
08. Things Are Changin' 04:06
09. Running Out of Time 04:17
10. One 04:23 (Bonus Track) *



DANIEL BAND - 1993 Best Of Daniel Band (Compilation)

Tracklist:
01. You're All I Need 04:23
02. Here I Am 03:05
03. Reality 03:11
04. Lustful Illusions 04:29
05. In My Mind 04:09
06. Run From the Darkness 04:45
07. Live Connection 02:52
08. Sixteen 03:10
09. Walk on Water 03:39
10. Don't Give Up 03:53
11. Rise Up 03:55
12. Right Heart 03:57
13. Bethel 03:10
14. Party in Heaven 02:58
15. Hold On 03:22
16. Running Out of Time 04:17



DANIEL BAND - 2001 Live At Cornerstone (Live)

Tracklist:
01. Intro 00:05
02. Bethel 07:05
03. You Don't Need the Blues 05:39
04. I Like to Rock 04:00
05. I'm Sorry 05:15
06. Run from the Darkness 04:53
07. Introduction 00:28
08. Walk on the Water 04:53
09. Sixteen 03:44
10. Two Roads 03:50
11. Somebody Loves You 06:00





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario